Should I remove Battle: Los Angeles?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Battle: Los Angeles
from Saber Interactive
Battle: Los Angeles is a program developed by Saber Interactive. The software installer includes 3 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: support.steampowered.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Battle Los Angeles
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe" steaC://uninstall/61220
Files installed by Battle: Los Angeles
How do I remove Battle: Los Angeles?
Quickly and completely remove Battle: Los Angeles from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Battle: Los Angeles from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Battle: Los Angeles, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Battle: Los Angeles.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?