Should I remove Battery Status Beta?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Battery Status Beta
from Tom Talpey
Battery Status Beta is a software program developed by Tom Talpey. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\battery status
Uninstaller: C:\\Program Files\Battery Status\setup.bat uninstall
Files installed by Battery Status Beta
Startup File (User Run)
- BattStatLauncher.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'BattStat' and executes as C:\Program Files\Battery Status\BattStatLauncher.exe.
How do I remove Battery Status Beta?
Quickly and completely remove Battery Status (Beta) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Battery Status Beta from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Battery Status (Beta), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Battery Status Beta.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?