Should I remove Batch PPT TO PPTX Converter 2009?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Batch PPT TO PPTX Converter 2009
Batch PPT TO PPTX Converter 2009 is a program developed by Batchwork Software. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 2.7 MB (2,833,827 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Batchwork\Ppt-2-Ppt\
Estimated size: 2.7 MB
Files installed by Batch PPT TO PPTX Converter 2009
How do I remove Batch PPT TO PPTX Converter 2009?
Quickly and completely remove Batch PPT TO PPTX Converter 2009 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Batch PPT TO PPTX Converter 2009 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Batch PPT TO PPTX Converter 2009, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Batch PPT TO PPTX Converter 2009.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?