Should I remove Baseball Mogul 2009?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Baseball Mogul 2009
Baseball Mogul 2009 is a software program developed by Strategy First. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). While about 80% of users of Baseball Mogul 2009 come from the United States, it is also popular in Taiwan.
Help link: www.strategyfirst.com/en/support/request
Installation folder: C:\Games\Baseball Mogul 2009\
Uninstaller: "C:\Games\Baseball Mogul 2009\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Baseball Mogul 2009
How do I remove Baseball Mogul 2009?
Quickly and completely remove Baseball Mogul 2009 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Baseball Mogul 2009 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Baseball Mogul 2009, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Baseball Mogul 2009.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?