Should I remove Barra de herramientas de Plaxo para Windows?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Barra de herramientas de Plaxo para Windows
from Plaxo Incorporated
Barra de herramientas de Plaxo para Windows is a program developed by Plaxo. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The software installer includes 16 files and is usually about 13.01 MB (13,640,689 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of Barra de herramientas de Plaxo para Windows come from the United States, it is also popular in Spain.
Help link: www.plaxo.com/support/uninstall
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Plaxo\220.127.116.11
Estimated size: 13.01 MB
Files installed by Barra de herramientas de Plaxo para Windows
Startup File (User Run)
- PlaxoHelper_es.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'PlaxoUpdate' and executes as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Plaxo\18.104.22.168\PlaxoHelper_es.exe -a.
How do I remove Barra de herramientas de Plaxo para Windows?
Quickly and completely remove Barra de herramientas de Plaxo para Windows from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Barra de herramientas de Plaxo para Windows from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Barra de herramientas de Plaxo para Windows, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Barra de herramientas de Plaxo para Windows.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?