Should I remove Bankruptcy2012?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from New Hope Software, Inc.
Bankruptcy2012 is a software program developed by New Hope Software. The setup package generally installs about 15 files and is usually about 30.92 MB (32,420,266 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\New Hope
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\New Hope\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 30.92 MB
Files installed by Bankruptcy2012
How do I remove Bankruptcy2012?
Quickly and completely remove Bankruptcy2012 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Bankruptcy2012 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Bankruptcy2012, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Bankruptcy2012.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?