Should I remove Backlight Controller with LightFX?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Backlight Controller with LightFX
from SepticTank Team
Backlight Controller with LightFX is a software program developed by SepticTank Team. During setup, the program registers itself to launch on boot through a Windows Schedule Task in order to automatically start-up. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The primary executable is named ledkb.exe. The setup package generally installs about 44 files and is usually about 41.32 MB (43,331,708 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 7 (SP1) and Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Hotkey\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Hotkey\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 41.32 MB
Files installed by Backlight Controller with LightFX
- sc.exe is scheduled as a task named 'UPnPHostConfig'.
Scheduled Task (Boot/Login)
- LEDKB.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named Start Backlight Controller.
- PowerBiosServer.exe runs as a service named 'PowerBiosServer' (PowerBiosServer).
How do I remove Backlight Controller with LightFX?
Quickly and completely remove Backlight Controller with LightFX from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Backlight Controller with LightFX from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Backlight Controller with LightFX, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Backlight Controller with LightFX.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Win 8 50%
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?