Should I remove BUFFALO LPV4 Print Server?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
BUFFALO LPV4 Print Server
BUFFALO LPV4 Print Server is a software program developed by Buffalo Technology. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The primary executable is named addport.exe. The setup package generally installs about 4 files and is usually about 549.14 KB (562,323 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\BUFFALO\LPV4 Print Server
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\BUFFALO\LPV4 Print Server\Lpuninst.exe
Estimated size: 549.14 KB
Files installed by BUFFALO LPV4 Print Server
|Path:||C:\Program Files\buffalo\lpv4 print server\addport.exe|
Startup File (All Users Run)
- Msgsrv.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'LPV4 Print Msgsrv' which loads as "C:\Program Files\BUFFALO\LPV4 Print Server\Msgsrv.exe" /NLPV4 Print /S.
How do I remove BUFFALO LPV4 Print Server?
Quickly and completely remove BUFFALO LPV4 Print Server from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall BUFFALO LPV4 Print Server from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program BUFFALO LPV4 Print Server, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove BUFFALO LPV4 Print Server.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About Buffalo Technology
Buffalo Inc. is an audio equipment manufacturer and computer peripheral developer.
Publisher URL: www.buffalotech.com