Should I remove BS1 General Ledger?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
12% remove it88% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
BS1 General Ledger 2010.0
from Davis Software
What is BS1 General Ledger? (from Davis Software)
BS1 General Ledger tracks budget and actual financial data to produce financial statements such as an Income Statement and Balance Sheet, the Trial Balance report, and General Ledger (detail) report. Features include: - User-defined financial statements or automatic option. - Year-end closing entries automatically ge... Read more
BS1 General Ledger 2010.0 is a software program developed by Davis Software. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: www.dbsonline.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\BS1gl\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\BS1gl\unins000.exe"
Files installed by BS1 General Ledger 2010.0
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove BS1 General Ledger?
Quickly and completely remove BS1 General Ledger 2010.0 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall BS1 General Ledger from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program BS1 General Ledger 2010.0, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove BS1 General Ledger.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 12%
Keep it 88%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?