Should I remove BNYM-Word 2010?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is BNYM-Word 2010?
BNYM-Word 2010 is a virtualized version of the original publisher's software re-compiled for the Citrix XenApp and CitrixXenDesktop platforms. By utilizing Citrix HDX technology the application is able to be virtualized in the user's IT environment. Note, this is not the original publishers software.
Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The software installer includes 34 files and is usually about 8.1 MB (8,489,278 bytes).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\citrix\selfserviceplugin
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "bnymappsto-a7e34c9c@@BNYMXAP65.BNYM-Word 2010"
Estimated size: 8.1 MB
Files installed by BNYM-Word 2010
Startup File (User Run)
- SelfService.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Self-service' and executes as C:\Program Files\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfService.exe -logonreconnectapps.
Startup File (All Users Run)
- SelfService.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'CitrixSelfService64' which loads as "C:\Program Files\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfService.exe".
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
How do I remove BNYM-Word 2010?
Quickly and completely remove BNYM-Word 2010 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall BNYM-Word 2010 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program BNYM-Word 2010, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove BNYM-Word 2010.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win Vista (SP2) 50%
Win 8 50%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows Vista Home Premiu...
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
About Citrix Systems
Citrix Systems provides server and desktop virtualization, networking, software-as-a-service (SaaS), and cloud computing technologies, including Xen open source products.
Publisher URL: www.citrix.com