Should I remove BMW Service Manual?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
BMW Service Manual version 3.30
from BMW of North America, LLC.
BMW Service Manual version 3.30 is a program developed by BMW of North America,. The software installer includes 3 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\BMW Service Manual\
Uninstaller: "C:\BMW Service Manual\unins000.exe"
Files installed by BMW Service Manual version 3.30
How do I remove BMW Service Manual?
Quickly and completely remove BMW Service Manual version 3.30 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall BMW Service Manual from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program BMW Service Manual version 3.30, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove BMW Service Manual.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).