Should I remove BILLA Fotoshop?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
BILLA Fotoshop is a software program developed by CEWE COLOR AG u Co. OHG. The primary executable is named billa fotoshop.exe. The setup package generally installs about 42 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of BILLA Fotoshop come from the United States, it is also popular in Austria.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\BILLA\BILLA Fotoshop
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\BILLA\BILLA Fotoshop\uninstall.exe"
Files installed by BILLA Fotoshop
|Program executable:||billa fotoshop.exe|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\billa\billa fotoshop\billa fotoshop.exe|
3 Autoplay Handlers
- CEWE FOTOSCHAU.exe is registered as an AutoPlay event handler named 'Fotoschau2976-38' with the ProgID of 'Fotoschau2976-38' and the action verb 'play.
- CEWE FOTOIMPORTER.exe is registered as an AutoPlay event handler named 'Fotoimport2976-38' with the ProgID of 'Fotoimport2976-38' and the action verb 'play.
- BILLA Fotoshop.exe is registered as an AutoPlay event handler named 'HPS16523-39' with the ProgID of 'HPS16523-39.BestShow' and the action verb 'import.
How do I remove BILLA Fotoshop?
Quickly and completely remove BILLA Fotoshop from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall BILLA Fotoshop from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program BILLA Fotoshop, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove BILLA Fotoshop.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
About (from CEWE COLOR AG u Co. OHG)
The photo and online print service company CEWE COLOR, with 13 highly-technical production operations and a staff of around 3,300 employees in 24 European countries, is both market and technological leader.
Publisher URL: www.cewecolor.de