Should I remove BDHero?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is BDHero? (from the publisher)
An intelligent, automatic Blu-ray™ to MKV muxer and analysis tool.
The main program executable is bdhero-gui.exe. The software installer includes 27 files and is usually about 26.11 MB (27,377,488 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of BDHero come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada and United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\Local\BDHero\Application\
Estimated size: 26.11 MB
Files installed by BDHero
How do I remove BDHero?
Quickly and completely remove BDHero from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall BDHero from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program BDHero, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove BDHero.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?