Should I remove B4133 Lab?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
10% remove it90% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is B4133 Lab?
B4133 Lab is a virtualized version of the original publisher's software re-compiled for the Citrix XenApp and CitrixXenDesktop platforms. By utilizing Citrix HDX technology the application is able to be virtualized in the user's IT environment. Note, this is not the original publishers software.
During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The setup package generally installs about 32 files.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\citrix\selfserviceplugin
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "ineg-1a032e18@@Controller.B4133 Lab $S18-4"
Files installed by B4133 Lab
Startup File (All Users Run)
- SelfService.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'CitrixSelfService64' which loads as "C:\Program Files\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfService.exe".
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
How do I remove B4133 Lab?
Quickly and completely remove B4133 Lab from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall B4133 Lab from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program B4133 Lab, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove B4133 Lab.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 10%
Keep it 90%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About Citrix Systems
Citrix Systems provides server and desktop virtualization, networking, software-as-a-service (SaaS), and cloud computing technologies, including Xen open source products.
Publisher URL: www.citrix.com