Should I remove AxisVM10 release 1b?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
AxisVM10 release 1b
from InterCAD Kft.
AxisVM10 release 1b is a program developed by InterCAD Kft. The main program executable is axisvm.exe. The software installer includes 16 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of AxisVM10 release 1b come from the United States, it is also popular in Hungary.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\AxisVM10_Diak\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\AxisVM10_Diak\unins000.exe"
Files installed by AxisVM10 release 1b
How do I remove AxisVM10 release 1b?
Quickly and completely remove AxisVM10 (release 1b) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall AxisVM10 release 1b from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program AxisVM10 (release 1b), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove AxisVM10 release 1b.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States