Should I remove Axis & Allies?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Axis & Allies
Axis & Allies is a program developed by [email protected]
The software installer includes 7 files and is usually about 13.76 MB (14,426,463 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7. While about 83% of users of Axis & Allies come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\UNIVERSAL\Axis & Allies\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\UNIVERSAL\Axis & Allies\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 13.76 MB
Files installed by Axis & Allies
How do I remove Axis & Allies?
Quickly and completely remove Axis & Allies from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Axis & Allies from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Axis & Allies, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Axis & Allies.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom