Should I remove Axalot Backup?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Axalot Backup is a software program developed by Axalot. The primary executable is named abcommand.exe. The setup package is about 155.93 MB (163,507,155 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: www.axalot.com//help-uninstall.php
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Axalot\
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Axalot\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 155.93 MB
Files installed by Axalot Backup
How do I remove Axalot Backup?
Quickly and completely remove Axalot Backup from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Axalot Backup from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Axalot Backup, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Axalot Backup.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?