Should I remove Avalon Legends Solitaire Demo?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
17% remove it83% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Avalon Legends Solitaire Demo
from ANAWIKI GAMES
Avalon Legends Solitaire Demo is a program developed by ANAWIKI GAMES. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Avalon Legends Solitaire Demo\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Avalon Legends Solitaire Demo\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Avalon Legends Solitaire Demo
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\CDRipper\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove Avalon Legends Solitaire Demo?
Quickly and completely remove Avalon Legends Solitaire Demo from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Avalon Legends Solitaire Demo from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Avalon Legends Solitaire Demo, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Avalon Legends Solitaire Demo.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 17%
Keep it 83%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?