Should I remove AutocompletePro?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
74% remove it26% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
from SimplyTech LTD
What is AutocompletePro?
About (from SimplyTech LTD)
Autocomplete is a service that suggests relevant phrases and terms while typing in a search box. The suggestions are based on the partial text you type, and displayed under the search box - dynamically changeing as you keep typing. : Installing AutocompletePro requires roughly 400 KB of free disk space on your drive. I... Read more
- Malware detected in the program
- Starts automatically
- Delivers various 'optional' bundled software during install
- The wisdom of the experts agree, if you don't use it you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in AutocompletePro.
|InstallHelper.dll (e4b5886d9334b1d88e691dbfd91cd1aa) has been flagged by the following 2 scanners:|
|TBUpdater.dll (c0e70743c1ac44dbdcebd6c297da3c30) has been flagged by the following 2 scanners:|
|Anti-Virus software||Software version||Detection|
AutocompletePro has been seen bundling various 3rd party software during the installation process. Make sure to check for and remove unused programs.
Find out how to remove AutocompletePro 6.7.
Help link: www.onefloorapp.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\AutocompleteProAddon\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\AutocompleteProAddon\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 7.54 MB
Files installed by AutocompletePro 6.7
|Program module:||InstallHelper.dll (Malware detected)|
Scheduled Task (Boot/Login)
- TBUpdater.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named AutocompletePro Browser Updater.
2 Windows Firewall Allowed Programs
- TBUpdater.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\HomeTab\WSystemUpgrade.exe'.
- TBUpdater.dll is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\HomeTab\TBUpdater.dll'.
How do I remove AutocompletePro?
Quickly and completely remove AutocompletePro 6.7 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall AutocompletePro from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program AutocompletePro 6.7, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove AutocompletePro.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
HOW IT STARTS
Scheduled task? Yes
(Runs on Windows boot)
Uninstall it 74%
Keep it 26%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?