Should I remove Autocoin?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
37% remove it63% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Autocoin project
Autocoin is a software program developed by Autocoin project. The setup package is about 35.66 MB (37,394,229 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Autocoin come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\autocoin
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Autocoin\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 35.66 MB
Files installed by Autocoin
How do I remove Autocoin?
Quickly and completely remove Autocoin from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Autocoin from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Autocoin, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Autocoin.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 37%
Keep it 63%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom