Should I remove Autobot Stronghold?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Autobot Stronghold?
Autobot Stronghold is an Strategy game.
Autobot Stronghold is a program developed by Adv-Telecom.net. The setup package is about 5.04 MB (5,283,766 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Adv-Telecom.net\Autobot Stronghold\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Adv-Telecom.net\Autobot Stronghold\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 5.04 MB
Files installed by Autobot Stronghold
How do I remove Autobot Stronghold?
Quickly and completely remove Autobot Stronghold from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Autobot Stronghold from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Autobot Stronghold, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Autobot Stronghold.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?