Should I remove Autobahn Toolbar?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
54% remove it46% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Deutsche Bank
Autobahn Toolbar is a software program developed by Deutsche Bank. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of Autobahn Toolbar come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Help link: www.autobahnprofessional.db.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Autobahn Toolbar
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Autobahn Toolbar\Uninstall_Autobahn Toolbar\Uninstall Autobahn Toolbar.exe"
Files installed by Autobahn Toolbar
How do I remove Autobahn Toolbar?
Quickly and completely remove Autobahn Toolbar from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Autobahn Toolbar from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Autobahn Toolbar, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Autobahn Toolbar.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 54%
Keep it 46%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom