Should I remove AutoTrader?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
20% remove it80% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
AutoTrader is a program developed by Pokki. During setup, the program registers itself to launch on boot through a Windows Schedule Task in order to automatically start-up. The software installer includes 16 files. ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe is the automatic update component of the software designed to download and apply new updates should new versions be released. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. While about 83% of users of AutoTrader come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\pokki\engine
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe" /UNINSTALLd086ec0085842cdd172cb25152996ee23a83774f
Files installed by AutoTrader
Scheduled Task (Boot/Login)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named Pokki.
Startup File (User Run Once)
- ServiceHostApp.exe is loaded once in the current user (HKCU) registry as a startup file name 'Application Restart #6' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe --disable-internal-flash --noerrdialogs --no-message-box --disable-extensions --disable-web-security --disable-web-resources --disable-clie.
How do I remove AutoTrader?
Quickly and completely remove AutoTrader from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall AutoTrader from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program AutoTrader, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove AutoTrader.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Scheduled task? Yes
(Runs on Windows boot)
Uninstall it 20%
Keep it 80%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom