Should I remove AutoRead?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
AutoRead is a software program developed by TechHit. Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows XP and Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of AutoRead come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\techhit.com\autoread
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\TechHit.com\AutoRead\uninstall.exe"
Files installed by AutoRead
How do I remove AutoRead?
Quickly and completely remove AutoRead (remove only) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall AutoRead from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program AutoRead (remove only), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove AutoRead.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win XP 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Ultimate
|Microsoft Windows XP
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States