Should I remove AutoProxy?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
22% remove it78% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
AutoProxy is a program developed by SOO1. The main program executable is apcontrolx.exe. The software installer includes 7 files and is usually about 3.74 MB (3,917,793 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\autoproxy
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\AutoProxy\APuninst.exe
Estimated size: 3.74 MB
Language: English (United States)
Files installed by AutoProxy
|Name:||Extended Auto Proxy Control|
How do I remove AutoProxy?
Quickly and completely remove AutoProxy from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall AutoProxy from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program AutoProxy, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove AutoProxy.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 22%
Keep it 78%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?