Should I remove AutoPostit2?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
AutoPostit2 184.108.40.206 is a program developed by ezio2000. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 4.15 MB (4,352,637 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 (SP1) as well as Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\AutoPostit2\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\AutoPostit2\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 4.15 MB
Files installed by AutoPostit2 220.127.116.11
Startup File (User Run)
- AutoPostit2.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'AutoPostit2' and executes as C:\Program Files\AutoPostit2\AutoPostit2.exe.
How do I remove AutoPostit2?
Quickly and completely remove AutoPostit2 18.104.22.168 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall AutoPostit2 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program AutoPostit2 22.214.171.124, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove AutoPostit2.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Win 8 50%
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Ultimate
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?