Should I remove Auto Web Bot?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
26% remove it74% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Auto Web Bot
from PDA LK
Auto Web Bot is a program developed by PDA LK. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 4.81 MB (5,041,990 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Auto Web Bot
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Auto Web Bot\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\Auto Web Bot\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Estimated size: 4.81 MB
Files installed by Auto Web Bot
How do I remove Auto Web Bot?
Quickly and completely remove Auto Web Bot from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Auto Web Bot from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Auto Web Bot, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Auto Web Bot.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 26%
Keep it 74%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?