Should I remove Auto Close Idle Client?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Auto Close Idle Client
from Ultimate Net Tools
Auto Close Idle Client is a program developed by Ultimate Net Tools. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The main program executable is aciclient.exe. The software installer includes 5 files and is usually about 6.09 MB (6,388,193 bytes). Update.exe is the automatic update component of the software designed to download and apply new updates should new versions be released. In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 (SP1) as well as Windows XP. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Auto Close Idle Client\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Auto Close Idle Client\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 6.09 MB
Files installed by Auto Close Idle Client
|Name:||Auto Close Idle Client|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\auto close idle client\aciclient.exe|
Startup File (All Users Run)
- ACIClient.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'ACIClient' which loads as C:\Program Files\Auto Close Idle Client\ACIClient.exe.
How do I remove Auto Close Idle Client?
Quickly and completely remove Auto Close Idle Client from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Auto Close Idle Client from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Auto Close Idle Client, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Auto Close Idle Client.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 (SP1) 67%
Win XP 33%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?