Should I remove Auscomp Fort Knox II?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Auscomp Fort Knox II
Auscomp Fort Knox II is a software program developed by Auscomp. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The primary executable is named fortknox.exe. The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 6.52 MB (6,832,212 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 7 and Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of Auscomp Fort Knox II come from the United States, it is also popular in TN.
Installation folder: C:\Auscomp Fort Knox II\
Uninstaller: "C:\Auscomp Fort Knox II\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 6.52 MB
Files installed by Auscomp Fort Knox II
|Name:||Auscomp Fort Knox II|
|Path:||C:\auscomp fort knox ii\fortknox.exe|
Startup File (User Run)
- FortKnox.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Auscomp Fort Knox II' and executes as "C:\Program Files\Auscomp Fort Knox II\FortKnox.exe" /sm.
How do I remove Auscomp Fort Knox II?
Quickly and completely remove Auscomp Fort Knox II from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Auscomp Fort Knox II from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Auscomp Fort Knox II, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Auscomp Fort Knox II.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States