Should I remove Audio Maker?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Audio Maker is a software program developed by ImTOO. The setup package generally installs about 43 files and is usually about 17.43 MB (18,273,557 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of Audio Maker come from the United States, it is also popular in France and United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\imtoo\audio maker
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\ImTOO\Audio Maker\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 17.43 MB
Files installed by Audio Maker
How do I remove Audio Maker?
Quickly and completely remove Audio Maker from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Audio Maker from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Audio Maker, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Audio Maker.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
Publisher URL: www.imtoo.com