Should I remove Asre Bazi-BMW M3?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Asre Bazi-BMW M3
What is Asre Bazi-BMW M3?
Asre Bazi-BMW M3 is a PC video game distributed by AsreBazi, an Iranian video game portal, with permission from the National Foundation for Computer Games. The game contains various Farsi translations.
The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package generally installs about 10 files.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Asre Bazi-BMW M3
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Asre Bazi-BMW M3\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\Asre Bazi-BMW M3\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Files installed by Asre Bazi-BMW M3
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- BMW.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\BMW M3 Challenge\BMW.exe'.
How do I remove Asre Bazi-BMW M3?
Quickly and completely remove Asre Bazi-BMW M3 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Asre Bazi-BMW M3 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Asre Bazi-BMW M3, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Asre Bazi-BMW M3.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Professional
|Windows 7 Ultimate
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?