Should I remove Asre Bazi - Action - Part 1?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Asre Bazi - Action - Part 1
What is Asre Bazi - Action - Part 1?
Asre Bazi - Action - Part 1 is a PC video game distributed by AsreBazi, an Iranian video game portal, with permission from the National Foundation for Computer Games. The game contains various Farsi translations.
Uninstaller: "C:\22222\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\22222\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
How do I remove Asre Bazi - Action - Part 1?
Quickly and completely remove Asre Bazi - Action - Part 1 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Asre Bazi - Action - Part 1 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Asre Bazi - Action - Part 1, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Asre Bazi - Action - Part 1.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States