Should I remove Ashton's Family Resort?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Ashton's Family Resort
What is Ashton's Family Resort?
Ashton's Family Resort is a casual video game delivered offline through the NickMom Shockwave game distribution portal. This is a free time-trial game download.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Shockwave.com\Ashton's Family Resort
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files1\SHOCKW~1.COM\ASHTON~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files1\SHOCKW~1.COM\ASHTON~1\INSTALL.LOG
(Wise Installer is used for installing and uninstalling this software.)
Files installed by Ashton's Family Resort
How do I remove Ashton's Family Resort?
Quickly and completely remove Ashton's Family Resort from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Ashton's Family Resort from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Ashton's Family Resort, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Ashton's Family Resort.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About (from Shockwave.com)
Publisher URL: www.shockwave.com