Should I remove Arrow Book?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
80% remove it20% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The main program executable is bnsb441e.exe. Typically most users end up uninstalling this just after a few days. In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 (SP1) as well as Windows 8. While about 80% of users of Arrow Book come from the United States, it is also popular in Australia.
- Possible malware installed by this program
- Automatically starts with Windows
- The experts agree, you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Arrow Book.
|bnsb441e.exe (86516996b10068c675e3697bbd5870c6) has been flagged by the following 13 scanners:|
||a variant of Win32/Adware.ConvertAd.RO
||8/16/2015 rev. 1
View all 13 all detections
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\03000200-1432950093-0500-0006-000700080009
Files installed by Arrow Book
|Program executable:||bnsb441e.exe (Malware detected)|
Startup File (All Users Run)
- bnsb441E.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'WinCheck' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\34444335-1433008445-4233-5847-A01D48E1D482\bnsaDABD.exe.
How do I remove Arrow Book?
Quickly and completely remove Arrow Book from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Arrow Book from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Arrow Book, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Arrow Book.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Win 8 50%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States