Should I remove Aquanoid 2 Reloaded?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Aquanoid 2 Reloaded
Aquanoid 2 Reloaded is a software program developed by Pogo.com. The setup package is about 57.05 MB (59,823,051 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP.
Help link: downloadgames.support.pogo.com
Installation folder: C:\games\pogo\aquanoid 2 reloaded
Uninstaller: "C:\Games\Pogo\Aquanoid 2 Reloaded\Uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 57.05 MB
Files installed by Aquanoid 2 Reloaded
How do I remove Aquanoid 2 Reloaded?
Quickly and completely remove Aquanoid 2 Reloaded from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Aquanoid 2 Reloaded from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Aquanoid 2 Reloaded, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Aquanoid 2 Reloaded.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Publisher URL: www.pogo.com