Should I remove AppsWatcher?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
by Allmyapps SAS
AppsWatcher is a program developed by Allmyapps SAS. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The main program executable is appswatcher.exe. The software installer includes 18 files and is usually about 41.65 MB (43,670,947 bytes). AppsWatcherUpdater.exe is the automatic update component of the software designed to download and apply new updates should new versions be released. In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 (SP1) as well as Windows 8. While about 80% of users of AppsWatcher come from the United States, it is also popular in Germany.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\roaming\appswatcher
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Roaming\AppsWatcher\AppsWatcher.exe" uninstall
Estimated size: 41.65 MB
Files installed by AppsWatcher
- AppsWatcher.exe is scheduled as a task named 'AppsWatcherUpdateTask' (runs daily at 14:53).
2 Startup Files (User Run)
- AppsWatcherUpdater.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'AppsWatcher Update' and executes as "C:\users\user\appdata\Roaming\AppsWatcher\AppsWatcherUpdater.exe" check startup.
- AppsWatcher.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'AppsWatcher' and executes as "C:\users\user\appdata\Roaming\AppsWatcher\AppsWatcher.exe" startup.
How do I remove AppsWatcher?
Quickly and completely remove AppsWatcher from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall AppsWatcher from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program AppsWatcher, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove AppsWatcher.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Win 8 50%
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 10 Home
|Windows 7 Professional
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?