Should I remove Anyclick?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
24% remove it76% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
|Anyclick AUS v6.0-640
from UNETsystem Inc
Anyclick is a program developed by UNETsystem Inc. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The main program executable is anyclick.exe. The software installer includes 22 files and is usually about 22.98 MB (24,100,937 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\unetsystem\anyclick
Uninstaller: "C:\Windows\Unetsystem\AnyClick\AnyClickSetup.exe" /u
Estimated size: 22.98 MB
Files installed by Anyclick
|유,무선 사용자 인증을 위한 인증 프로그램|
- AnySVC.exe runs as a service named 'AnyClick Service' (AnySVC) "Secure infrastructure network by Anyclick".
- AnySens.exe runs as a service named 'AnySens' (AnySens) "Network monitor used by 802.1X".
Startup File (All Users Run)
- AnyTray.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'AnyTray' which loads as "C:\Program Files\Unetsystem\AnyClick\AnyTray.exe" /R /1.
How do I remove Anyclick?
Quickly and completely remove Anyclick from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Anyclick from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Anyclick, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Anyclick.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 24%
Keep it 76%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?