Should I remove Any File Remover version 5?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Any File Remover version 5
Any File Remover version 5 is a program developed by SAT-NET. The software installer includes 5 files and is usually about 1.19 MB (1,248,453 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 (SP1) as well as Windows 8. While about 67% of users of Any File Remover version 5 come from the United States, it is also popular in RS and Sweden.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Any File Remover\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Any File Remover\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 1.19 MB
Files installed by Any File Remover version 5
- Any File Remover.vshost.exe connects to ec2-107-23-37-165.compute-1.amazonaws.com (220.127.116.11 port 80).
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
|Any File Remover.vshost.exe|
|I/O reads/min:||32.92 MB|
|I/O writes/min:||140.02 KB|
How do I remove Any File Remover version 5?
Quickly and completely remove Any File Remover version 5 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Any File Remover version 5 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Any File Remover version 5, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Any File Remover version 5.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 7 (SP1) 67%
Win 8 33%
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium
|Windows 7 Professional
|Windows 8 Pro
66.67% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States