Should I remove AntiPlagiatKiller?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Killer Company, Inc.
AntiPlagiatKiller 1.0 is a software program developed by Killer Company. The setup package generally installs about 3 files.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\AntiPlagiatKiller\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\AntiPlagiatKiller\unins000.exe"
Files installed by AntiPlagiatKiller 1.0
How do I remove AntiPlagiatKiller?
Quickly and completely remove AntiPlagiatKiller 1.0 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall AntiPlagiatKiller from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program AntiPlagiatKiller 1.0, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove AntiPlagiatKiller.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).