Should I remove AntiMalware ARC?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Ahkun Co., Ltd.
AntiMalware ARC is a program developed by Ahkun Co. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software installer includes 7 files and is usually about 3.71 MB (3,888,101 bytes). ArcUpdate.exe is the automatic update component of the software designed to download and apply new updates should new versions be released. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. While about 83% of users of AntiMalware ARC come from the United States, it is also popular in Japan.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Ahkun\usbfw\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Ahkun\usbfw\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 3.71 MB
Files installed by AntiMalware ARC
- ArcUpdate.exe runs as a service named 'Ahkun AntiMalware ARC Update Service' (AhkUpdate) "Ahkun AntiMalware ARC Update Service".
How do I remove AntiMalware ARC?
Quickly and completely remove AntiMalware ARC from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall AntiMalware ARC from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program AntiMalware ARC, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove AntiMalware ARC.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States