Should I remove Angstrom?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from The Angstrom Project Inc.
Angstrom is a software program developed by The Angstrom Project. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The primary executable is named angstrom.exe. The setup package generally installs about 28 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: bitbucket.org/nhede/angstrom2/wiki/Home
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\angstrom
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Angstrom\uninst.exe"
Files installed by Angstrom
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- SLVoice.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Singularity\SLVoice.exe'.
How do I remove Angstrom?
Quickly and completely remove Angstrom (remove only) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Angstrom from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Angstrom (remove only), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Angstrom.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?