Should I remove Angry Sonic?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Angry Sonic?
Angry Sonic is a free downloadable video game distributed through the Shmehao Games online portal powered by ePlaybus.com. During installation the setup program offers to modify the user's web browser home page to iHotsee.com.
The setup package is about 3.13 MB (3,285,177 bytes) when donwloaded.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Angry Sonic\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Angry Sonic\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 3.13 MB
Files installed by Angry Sonic
How do I remove Angry Sonic?
Quickly and completely remove Angry Sonic from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Angry Sonic from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Angry Sonic, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Angry Sonic.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
Publisher URL: www.shmehao.com