Should I remove Angry Birds Flash Game?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Angry Birds Flash Game
What is Angry Birds Flash Game?
This is a video game distributed by ePlaybus.com an online game portal. The installer will optionally set the user's homepage to iHotsee.com and drop a shortcut link for My Homepage on the user's desktop.
The setup package is about 10.01 MB (10,493,428 bytes) when donwloaded.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\ePlaybus.com\Angry Birds Flash Game\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\ePlaybus.com\Angry Birds Flash Game\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 10.01 MB
Files installed by Angry Birds Flash Game
How do I remove Angry Birds Flash Game?
Quickly and completely remove Angry Birds Flash Game from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Angry Birds Flash Game from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Angry Birds Flash Game, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Angry Birds Flash Game.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: www.eplaybus.com