Should I remove Anfibia Switch?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Anfibia Switch 2.1
from Anfibia Software
Anfibia Switch 2.1 is a software program developed by Anfibia Software. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The primary executable is named switch.exe. The setup package generally installs about 5 files and is usually about 12.45 MB (13,055,458 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. While about 80% of users of Anfibia Switch come from the United States, it is also popular in Australia.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Anfibia Switch\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Anfibia Switch\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 12.45 MB
Files installed by Anfibia Switch 2.1
|Path:||C:\Program Files\anfibia switch\switch.exe|
- switch.exe runs as a service named 'Anfibia Switch' (SwitchService) "Remote Shutdown Manager".
Startup File (All Users Run)
- SwitchHelper.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'Switch Helper' which loads as C:\Program Files\Anfibia Switch\SwitchHelper.exe.
How do I remove Anfibia Switch?
Quickly and completely remove Anfibia Switch 2.1 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Anfibia Switch from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Anfibia Switch 2.1, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Anfibia Switch.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?