Should I remove AnalogX NetStat Livel?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
AnalogX NetStat Livel
What is AnalogX NetStat Livel? (from AnalogX)
AnalogX NetStat Live is a small, easy-to-use TCP/IP protocol monitor which can be used to see your exact throughput on both incoming and outgoing data - whether you're using a modem, cable modem, DSL, or local network. This software also lets you see how quickly your data goes from your computer to another computer on ... Read more
AnalogX NetStat Livel is a software program developed by AnalogX. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\analogx\netstat live
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\AnalogX\NetStat Live\nslu.exe
Files installed by AnalogX NetStat Livel
Startup File (All Users Run)
- nsl.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'NetStat Live' which loads as C:\Program Files\AnalogX\NetStat Live\nsl.exe.
How do I remove AnalogX NetStat Livel?
Quickly and completely remove AnalogX NetStat Livel from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall AnalogX NetStat Livel from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program AnalogX NetStat Livel, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove AnalogX NetStat Livel.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: www.analogx.com