Should I remove AmoK DVD Shrinker?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
AmoK DVD Shrinker
from Dirk Paehl
AmoK DVD Shrinker is a program developed by Dirk Paehl. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 4.35 MB (4,562,993 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\AmoK DVD Shrinker\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\AmoK DVD Shrinker\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 4.35 MB
Files installed by AmoK DVD Shrinker
How do I remove AmoK DVD Shrinker?
Quickly and completely remove AmoK DVD Shrinker from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall AmoK DVD Shrinker from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program AmoK DVD Shrinker, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove AmoK DVD Shrinker.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?