Should I remove Allrecipes?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
18% remove it82% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Allrecipes?
Allrecipes is an app for the Pokki desktop platform. The app itself runs as an embedded HTML5 program within the Pokki software outside of the web browser.
Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The software installer includes 19 files and is usually about 108.14 MB (113,391,668 bytes). ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe is the automatic update component of the software designed to download and apply new updates should new versions be released.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\pokki\engine
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALL763e4e758c2a367ddc369ef45e07ae0624dcad25
Estimated size: 108.14 MB
Files installed by Allrecipes
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe is scheduled as a task named 'SweetLabs App Platform'.
Scheduled Task (Boot/Login)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named SweetLabs App Platform.
Startup File (User Run)
- Launcher.dll is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Pokki' and executes as C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\Launcher.dll",RunLaunchPlatform.
2 Startup Files (User Run Once)
- ServiceHostApp.exe is loaded once in the current user (HKCU) registry as a startup file name 'Application Restart #3' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe --disable-internal-flash --noerrdialogs --no-message-box --disable-extensions --disable-web-security --disable-web-resourc.
- HostAppService.exe is loaded once in the current user (HKCU) registry as a startup file name 'Application Restart #11' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe --disable-internal-flash --noerrdialogs --no-message-box --disable-extensions --disable-web-security --disable-web-resources --disable-clie.
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
|I/O reads/min:||12.54 KB|
|I/O writes/min:||2.31 KB|
|I/O reads/min:||109.91 KB|
|I/O writes/min:||106.14 KB|
How do I remove Allrecipes?
Quickly and completely remove Allrecipes from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Allrecipes from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Allrecipes, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Allrecipes.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 18%
Keep it 82%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
|Acer Aspire E5-511
SweetLabs has two platforms, Pokki, a platform which brings media-rich web apps to the desktop and the OpenCandy Software Network, which offers installer based software bundles through the download and installation process.
Publisher URL: www.pokki.com