Should I remove Alliance WebStation RT?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Alliance WebStation RT
Alliance WebStation RT is a software program developed by SWIFT. The setup package is about 5.44 MB (5,701,020 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Alliance WebStation RT come from the United States, it is also popular in Portugal.
Installation folder: C:\alliance\webstation\_uninst
Estimated size: 5.44 MB
Files installed by Alliance WebStation RT
How do I remove Alliance WebStation RT?
Quickly and completely remove Alliance WebStation RT from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Alliance WebStation RT from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Alliance WebStation RT, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Alliance WebStation RT.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States