Should I remove All-Radio?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
All-Radio 3.60 is a software program developed by All-Radio. The primary executable is named allradio.exe. The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 9.08 MB (9,525,616 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of All-Radio come from the United States, it is also popular in Russia.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\all-radio
Uninstaller: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\AllRadio.inf,Uninstall_x86
Estimated size: 9.08 MB
Files installed by All-Radio 3.60
How do I remove All-Radio?
Quickly and completely remove All-Radio 3.60 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall All-Radio from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program All-Radio 3.60, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove All-Radio.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States