Should I remove Alchemy Mysteries?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Alchemy Mysteries is a software program developed by Pogo.com. The setup package generally installs about 16 files and is usually about 499.85 KB (511,848 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: downloadgames.support.pogo.com
Installation folder: C:\games\pogo\alchemy mysteries
Uninstaller: "C:\Games\Pogo\Alchemy Mysteries\Uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 499.85 KB
Files installed by Alchemy Mysteries
How do I remove Alchemy Mysteries?
Quickly and completely remove Alchemy Mysteries from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Alchemy Mysteries from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Alchemy Mysteries, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Alchemy Mysteries.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: www.pogo.com